Skip to content


  • Useful Books
    Our list contains a small number of books that will genuinely inform you of the latest scientific research into childhood developmental disorders.
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
    You may be entitled to receive a benefit from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) if your child has dyspraxia/attention deficit/dyslexia etc.

So how can we help? Click here